Sunday, November 20, 2005

Here's replying the few of you'll.


Ana: Haha. Hello Stacey! :)

Pauline: Why aren't you acting anymore! Gosh, that was so embarrassing!

PARTNER!: I miss you too partner! Study hard for your last paper alright. I'll see you on grad night!


-



Currently downloading some video editor.
Which is apparently, taking ages to do so.

Back from work not long ago.
Shakeit dropped by with Pinky and Mr Hunkie.
They were studying at the coffee bean next door.


I can't wait for grad night!
It's on thurs, oh yes it is.

I'm gonna look disgusting.
Oh YUCK, please don't remind me.


I'm so excited for the day to come.
But, it is also the official day
they'll be out of IJ, for good.
FUCK


Why does it have to end this way?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home